Are you pregnant or do you have young children and do you want to combine the care of your family with work or study? Kober kinderopvang offers you just what you need: daycare for children from 0 to 13 years old. On one of our locations, close to your home or your work, we provide your child a warm place and a challenging environment to play and learn. Our professional staff pays attention to who your child is, what it has to offer and how it can develop freely. Together with other children and adults. Moreover, we pay attention to you as a parent. We offer you comfort and choices, share the care of your child. So without any worries, you can go to work, study or have some time of your own.
International Daycare de Boei in Breda
Looking for a professional daycare in Breda with English speaking staff? Our location de Boei offers International Daycare (0-4 years) with English/Dutch staff. You find us at Michiel de Ruyterstraat 6 in Breda. The Boei provides a nurturing “home away from home”. Every activity is created to help your child explore, share and grow in a safe environment. With the help of a pedagogic program called Benny’s Playground we stimulate the children’s interests and skills. Our English/Dutch speaking staff members are fully qualified in this method. Next to all the advantages of Kober kinderopvang, International Daycare de Boei offers:
- a fully international daycare group with English as main language;
- permanent staff members who all have international experience and have worked with international families for a longer period of time;
- spoken and written communication in English with parents;
- attention to language development, even if English is the second or third language;
- cultural awareness within the group (holidays, food, folktales, rituals)
- co-operation with International School Breda (ISB);
- lunch and snacks are provided, warm lunch is possible;
- the possibility to meet other international parents.
Join Kober for lunch
Having lunch with friends: that’s fun! Your child brings their own food and drinks and we eat together during the lunch break. Afterward the children can go outside, for example for a game of soccer. Inside there are plenty of games, or they can enjoy drawing. Joining Kober during the lunch break is coordinated with the respective school. Do you want more information? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested?
We like to show you our daycare! To make an appointment or for any questions or more information, please contact our office at 076 504 56 05 or email@example.com. In this brochure you read more about Kober and our childcare, toddler day-care and after-schoolcare.